Here are the top ten not so obvious things I am truly thankful for:
1) How our brains work. Whether it is a normal, average or slightly off kilter. The brain makes us who we are and it is just as amazing as we are and for that I am thankful.
2) The ability to make our dreams come true.
3) Passion, my passion for life, love and magic are all a gift I am thankful for.
4) The magic in my life, the real magic in my life.
5) I am thankful for the wonderful ability that plants have to take carbon monoxide and turn it in to oxygen. An amazing feat of nature, and plants look beautiful doing it.
6) I am thankful for my resilience. No matter what adversity I face I know I will bounce back. I always do.
7) I am thankful for patience. All be it strained, frayed and stretched to its breaking point.
8) I am so very thankful for genetics and feel extremely blessed with the genes I have been given.
9) The ability to read. Books have the power to take me to wonderful new mysterious places other books have taught me so much, all because I can read.
10) My home, and all the things it contains from my travels to just the things I love and bring me comfort. My house to truly my home.
What are you thankful for?