- Successful people are very good at adapting their goal, while keeping the vision for their company intact.
- They are people who have been knocked down and keep getting up over and over again.
- They know how to let go of something that's not working and set it aside for an alternative that does work.
- They are also good listeners who are willing to listen to suggestions knowing that some suggestions will be the answer and the other suggestions will be graciously accepted with a smile and never go beyond that conversation.
- Listening is an important skill few of us acquire, but many need it to properly lead.
- they surround themselves with people who are smarter than they are.
- Making the people around you feel valued it also the trait of a successful person.
I can only hope as I venture out with my new projects that I display all of these traits along the way.